There was lots of time and money invested in this website. Just so you'll know (in case you want to make a site just like mayonessa.com (and WHO DOESN'T?!), this is the pyrated software I used to build all this garbage:
- First off, you'll need a brain. Hopefully a working one; preferably the one inside your head, although one in a jar will do in a pinch.
- Next, you'll need to write HTML. mayonessa only uses the best - ie. herself, lots of caffeine, and a tricked out text editor, yo for multiple HTML files.
- Graphics were magically created using Paint Shop Pro, verisons 5-7. Any animated .gifs were crapped through Animation Shop.
- You'll also need a host unless the gnomes in your hard drive know how to broadcast via satellite.
- Oh, you might have noticed you'll need a computer. mayonessa owns Chernobyl, a green glowy computer thingy she built herself (Athlon XP 2200, 256megs o' RAM, 240gigs hdd space, 17" monitor, and cable modem). If you don't have a computer exactly like this and you attempt to make websites, your computer will explode.
- Filezilla. It's kinder than it sounds. I promise.
- Other random bits used include a Logitech Cam (mayoCam), a cheap USB Canon scanner (photoalbum and art gallery), and a Nikon Coolpix 3200 (photo album).
- mayonessa wants to take this opportunity to say that she only endorses Firefox. Burn that dirty IE! Lynch the dirty Opera!